After careful consideration and discussion with my wife, Vickie, I have decided to run for Vice President of Kiwanis International at the 2018 International Convention inLas Vegas. My decision is based on the following:
1) I believe in you, our Kiwanis members. I will listen to and advance your bold ideas for the future of our great organization.
2) I have creative ideas that will improve our Kiwanis K-Kids, Builders Clubs, Key Clubs, CKI Clubs, Aktion Clubs and Key Leader programs.
3) I have a passion to enhance service to children.
4) I am committed to Kiwanis growth through expanded service, promotion of SLP members into Kiwanis, and new club opening.
5) My extensive Kiwanis, business, and professional experience qualifies me to best represent Kiwanians around the world.
As a career pharmacist, I believe I have the right prescription to make Kiwanis a healthier, stronger organization. Together, we will ensure that Kiwanis is truly recognized as the world leader in service to children. I am prepared, ready and eager to serve each member of Kiwanis.
Yours in Kiwanis,
Arthur N. “Art” Riley